Property ID: HDAESC36
Address: Hacienda del Alamo
Square Meters: 142
Air conditioning (hot and cold), Barbecue, Built-in wardrobe, Communal garden, Furnished, Furnished kitchen, Private garden, White goods, walk-in shower, 24h security, Underfloor heating in the bathrooms, large terrace, Communal swimming pools, Property - resale, Off street parking
A tremendous bargain on a very spacious and fully furnished linked villa Ginesa. No less than 142 square meters of property on a 220 square meters plot.
This very spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom linked villa is located at the exclusive Hacienda Hills area of the Resort, with great views. The property boasts a range of luxury features not found anywhere else in this price range.
The split-level lounge / dining room provides a huge amount of living space whilst the large panoramic doors provide great views over the neighbouring almond groves.
The property offers off-street parking with automatic gates and an automatic irrigation system for the garden. On the ground floor is a large kitchen with all the white goods, large dining area and a very spacious and bright lounge. The lounge leads on to a private terrace and a private garden, which in turn gives on to the very large communal garden with two swimming pools.
Upstairs the master bedroom has a large en-suite bathroom with marble countertops and an extra-large shower. Under floor heating and heated towel racks are provided as standard for both rooms. The first-floor terrace provides panoramic views over almond and olive groves with mountains in the background.
The property is part of a community of just 22 linked villas with a huge communal garden with two large swimming pools, pergolas and children’s play area. An ideal, low maintenance second home and ideally suited for those wishing to make Spain their permanent home.
- 142 Square meters construction property
- 220 Square meters private plot
- Partly furnished with quality furniture
- Private, landscaped garden of 220 square meters
- Remote control entry gates
- Automatic irrigation system
- Privet hedge boundary separation
- Fancy stone work and gravel front garden
- Patio area connecting to the lounge
- Exterior storage nook just off the kitchen
- Gravel back garden with evergreen separation
- Communal gardens with two pools and pergolas
- Children’s play area
- 142 m2 constructed
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Kitchen equipped with high quality white goods
- Breakfast bar
- Elevated dining room area
- Hot & cold air-conditioning, fully installed
- Under floor heating in bathrooms
- Heated towel racks in bathrooms
- Granite and marble countertops throughout
- Marble stairs
- Aluminium Mallorquin shutters on all windows