Property ID: RVMRNTEG6
Address: Hacienda del Alamo
Square Meters: 142
Available for rent July, August and September, 1.750 eur per month
A beautifully presented linked villa Ginesa. 142 square meters of property on a 220 square meters plot. This very spacious 2-bedroom, 2 bathroom linked villa is located at the exclusive Hacienda Hills area of the Resort, with great views.
The split-level lounge / dining room provides a huge amount of living space whilst the large panoramic doors provide great views over the neighbouring almond groves.
The property offers off-street parking with automatic gates and an automatic irrigation system for the garden.
On the ground floor is a large kitchen with all the white goods, large dining area and a very spacious and bright lounge. The lounge leads on to a private terrace and a private garden, which in turn gives on to the very large communal garden with two swimming pools.
Upstairs the master bedroom has a large en-suite bathroom with marble countertops and an extra-large shower. Under floor heating and heated towel racks are provided as standard for both rooms. The first-floor terrace provides panoramic views over almond and olive groves with mountains in the background.
The property is part of a community of just 22 linked villas with a huge communal garden with two large swimming pools, pergolas and children’s play area.
An ideal, low maintenance second home and ideally suited for those wishing to make Spain their permanent home.
- Private, decked garden of 220 square meters
- Remote control entry gates
- Automatic irrigation system
- Front garden
- Off street parking with carport
- Patio area connecting to the lounge
- Exterior storage nook just off the kitchen
- Communal gardens with two swimming pools
- Children’s play area
- 142 m2 construction
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Kitchen equipped with high quality white goods
- Breakfast bar
- Elevated dining room area
- Hot & cold air-conditioning, fully installed
- Under floor heating in bathrooms
- Heated towel racks in bathrooms
- Granite and marble countertops throughout
- Marble stairs
- Aluminium Mallorquin shutters on all windows