Mar Menor Golf Resort is a very popular golf resort in the Costa Cálida and conceived to provide its owners and residents with a concept focused on enjoying the Mediterranean lifestyle.
The resort combines a multitude of services with a design that breathes tranquility, open spaces and abundant landscaping.
The resort has a great location in the Costa Cálida, near the beaches of the Mar Menor, the historic city of Cartagena and all facilities on your doorstep.
The five-star Senator Hotel at Mar Menor Golf Resort is located right in the centre of the Resort. The hotel hosts a variety of restaurants, bars and a Spa.
The Spa provides a wide range of services and treatments, from a revitalizing massage, to aroma therapy and hot Stone treatments.
The golf course was designed by Dave Thomas and Nicklaus Design
The course surface is approximately 59 hectares and has a maximum length of 6,153 meters for quite a demanding par 72. The green area is 45 hectares.
Facilities & Services at the resort:
- 18-hole, par 72 hole PGA golf course
- Driving range
- Sports club
- Five-star Senator hotel
- 24 hr security
Mar Menor golf resort features a good range of properties, from 1-bedroom apartments to 3-bedroom villas.
- Melvin apartments: Bright and spacious, front line golf apartments with 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms. Famous for the large, green communal areas and swimming pools.
- Boulevard apartments: Extremely spacious 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with large, covered terraces and a great variety of bars and restaurants. Due to their size, these are ideal for permanent living.
- Murcia International (RMU): 30 minutes
- Alicante (ALC): 60 minutes
- Mar Menor: 10 minutes
Nearest historic cities:
- Cartagena: 20 minutes
- Murcia: 35 minutes